Show the world what you can do.
We’re looking for an inspired, motivated and experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team the ideal candidate is responsible for designing and writing code and providing support to applications. There is a The SFSD is able to work independently, assuming ownership for the design, interface and programming of simple and complex web tasks. The SFSD should also be able to provide estimates for their tasks and assume ownership for these estimates.
In this role you will:
• Collaborates and communicates efficiently and effectively with other groups such as Creative, Business and Technology throughout all phases of a project lifecycle.
• Works closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets.
• Implements technology solutions that address our clients’ business needs and challenges while leveraging our best practices and state-of-the-art technologies
• Owns the development of sub-systems and web applications, and ensures they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead.
• Understands and maps user and business requirements to an appropriate technical solution.
• Maintains concise and clear documentation on the projects as dictated by each Capability’s guidelines and best practices.
• Debugs or troubleshoots complex issues in existing software/web applications.
• Proactively provide feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists.
• Proactively provide coaching and support to other members of the in fulfill their tasks and improvement their performance and overall technical skills
• Developing web applications that follow the latest web standards and conforms with leading-edge front-end technologies
• Implements user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities
What are we looking for? Besides a great attitude,
You should have:
It’s a plus if you have:
Your application was submitted successfully.