Show the world what you can do.
We’re looking for an inspired, motivated and experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team the ideal candidate is responsible for designing and writing code and providing support to applications. There is a The SFSD is able to work independently, assuming ownership for the design, interface and programming of simple and complex web tasks. The SFSD should also be able to provide estimates for their tasks and assume ownership for these estimates.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate and communicates efficiently and effectively with other groups such as Creative, Business and Technology throughout all phases of a project lifecycle
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets
- Implement technology solutions that address our clients’ business needs and challenges while leveraging our best practices and state-of-the-art technologies
- Own the development of sub-systems and web applications, and ensures they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead
- Understand and maps user and business requirements to an appropriate technical solution
- Maintain concise and clear documentation on the projects as dictated by each Capability’s guidelines and best practices
- Debug or troubleshoots complex issues in existing software/web applications
- Proactive provide feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
- Proactive provide coaching and support to other members of the in fulfill their tasks and improvement their performance and overall technical skills
- Develop web applications that follow the latest web standards and conforms with leading-edge front-end technologies
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities
What are we looking for? Besides a great attitude,
You should have:
- Ideally Fluent in English (minimum B2 reading, writing, and conversation
- 4+ years of front-end and back-end development experience.
- Proficiency designing and developing web applications using various technologies and languages such as C# .NET and/or Web Services.
- Experience with data storage patterns and practices, namely relational (SQL) and/or non-relational (NoSQL) platforms.
- Experience integrating rich internet application technologies such as AJAX with backend components.
- Experience integrating solutions with external products from third-party vendors.
- Advanced-level knowledge of at least one back-end programming language (C#.) and object-oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge of design patterns (e.g., model-view-controller, observer, etc.) and software engineering principles.
- Firm understanding of XML and JSON, and their role in software projects.
- Capable of implementing requirements which are composed of multiple development activities or touch various sub-systems.
- Work experience estimating simple and complex tasks and justifying these estimates.
- Work experience troubleshooting and debugging web platform issues using debugging proxies or similar tools and do root cause analysis.
- Work experience creating and consuming REST web services.
- Work experience sharing acquired knowledge with teammates.
- Work experience writing unit tests, and scripting load and performance tests.
- Experience dealing with Cross-browser and Responsive development
- Excellent knowledge of recent development practices (Mobile First, MVC, Object Oriented development)
- Work experience integrating web solutions with external web services
- Capable of working with version control systems (GIT)
It’s a plus if you have:
- Additional skills that could be useful throughout the project:
- Microsoft Dynamics 2013
- Azure Service Fabric
- Work experience with automation and pre-processing tools (eg. Gulp, Grunt, SASS, LESS)
- Knowledge of pre-processed CSS styling (SASS, LESS)
- Capable of writing code compliant with modern accessibility (eg. ARIA, WCAG, Microformats, ADA, RDF) and SEO guidelines and best practices
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or equivalent experience as Software Developer
- Experience in Digital Agencies projects, Web development projects, SCRUM/Agile software projects)
Competencies to be successful in this role:
- Cultivates Innovation
- Manages Complexity
- Communicates effectively