Show the world what you can do.
We are looking for and experienced and motivated Talent Acquisition Lead to join our team. The ideal candidate will partner with Hangar hiring managers to hire best-in-class talent for a variety of departments. TA Lead role is to oversee the recruitment process in its entirety. This includes designing and modifying recruiting procedures, recording recruiting metrics, supervising the recruiting team and monitoring the recruiting team’s performance. Their goal is always to make the TA process as efficient and effective as possible and make sure the recruiting strategies used by the team are up to date.
In this role you will:
- Develop, implement, and execute a Talent Acquisition strategy to fill current and future openings
- Optimize talent acquisition process by implementing industry best practices and ensuring compliance with all legal requirements
- Build a pipeline of talent to fill future openings as the company continues rapid growth
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to obtain understanding of position and department needs
- Facilitate internal hiring processes as needed
- Develop, refine and maintain job description content
- Review applications, conduct phone, virtual and face-to-face interviews, and coordinate interviews with hiring managers
- Conduct pre-employment assessments, background screens, and reference checks
- Source temporary staff as necessary
- Negotiate employment offer terms and extend offers to candidates
- Facilitate new hire onboarding process through first day of employment
- Keep track of recruiting metrics, and generate corresponding reports (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and university boards
- Advise, and train hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Coordinate and participate on career events and job fairs
- Search for and enforce new sourcing methods to find job candidates
- Manage ATS (Applicant Tracking System), and recruiting databases
- Supervise the TA team, report on its performance; set clear goals and benchmarks for the recruitment team
- Train and supervise TA specialists in the correct company processes
- Support other HR functions and participate from projects and initiates as required
What are we looking for? Besides a great attitude
You should have:
- Advanced English Proficiency (C1 reading, writing, and conversation)
- BSc in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology (Lic) or related field
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Lead or Recruiting Coordinator
- 4-5 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting; hiring and sourcing of technical positions and/or digital media positions
- Hands-on experience with ATS/HCMS/HRIS and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with virtual interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
It’s a plus if you have:
- Certifications related to Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are a plus
Competencies to be successful in this role:
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and persuasive skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work well independently.
- Ability to maintain discretion handling sensitive/confidential information.
- Detail oriented